Peninsula Volunteers’ Rosener House Adult Day Services is a multi-service program for adults with Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, stroke, and other physical and cognitive conditions, which enables them to continue living at home with their families. This Monday through Friday program delivers a full day of therapies (nursing, physical, occupational, speech, music and art), socialization, as well as caregiver support services in a lively and beautiful environment.
I feel confident that [my family member] gets respectful, kind, and safe care with lots of opportunity for fun, laughter, engagement in projects, music and entertainment
…[My husband] is much more connected and with it on the days he attends Rosener House. I can’t thank you all enough for what you provide!!
…Respite for me is a life saver. Not only allows me the time I need to manage the household, but gives me an hour or so for myself.
About Peninsula Volunteers, Inc: Peninsula Volunteers, Inc., has led the nation in developing programs, properties and services to support the welfare of the senior members of our community for 66 years.
Peninsula Volunteers, Inc. (PVI), is a visionary service organization that raises funds to provide seniors with over $5 million annually in services designed to enhance and enrich their lives.
PVI prepares and delivers over 1,300 hot meals every week to the homebound through Meals on Wheels, and impacts over 4,500 households through programs at Little House, the Roslyn G. Morris Activity Center, Rosener House Adult Day Services, and Crane Place and Partridge-Kennedy Apartments low cost housing.
As a pioneer and leader in senior services development, Peninsula Volunteers’ accomplishments include:
- The first volunteer organization to develop and build low-income senior housing in the U.S. – Partridge Kennedy Apartments, with 30 units for limited income seniors in Menlo Park, California.
- Opened and funded Menlo Park’s Little House, the Roslyn G. Morris Activity Center, the first suburban senior center in the U.S.
- Built and funded the $3 million Rosener House, a leading provider of adult day services.
- Built and owns Crane Place, 93 units for limited income residents in Menlo Park, California.
- Provides almost 82% of the low income senior housing in Menlo Park, California.